Our submission form will only take a few minutes to complete but responses will be lost if you navigate away from the form before clicking the 'Submit' button at the end.
You can give us as much information as you like but please don’t give any personal details on the form that might identify you or someone else (such as full names, dates of birth, addresses). If you do include any personal details, we'll remove them before before we send your submission to committee members.
• Cardiff and Vale University Health Board is the data controller for any personal data submitted.
• The lawful basis for processing this personal data under the UK GDPR is article 6(1)(e): processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller and 9(2)(h): the provision of health or social care.
• Data will be retained in line with the Records Management Code of Practice for Health and Social Care 2022.
• For any complaints in relation to how your data has been handled, please contact Uhb.Dpo@wales.nhs.uk
• For further information on your personal data is processed, please see our privacy notice at https://cavuhb.nhs.wales/use-of-site/privacy-policy/
If you have any questions, or if you find it difficult to fill in the form, please contact us and we’ll try to help. You might also find our FAQs useful, see our New medicines needing your views page.